White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Bars
Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Blondie Mix
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup oil
1 cup white chocolate chips
1(6 oz.) package dried cranberries (craisins)
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add Blondie mix, white chocolate chips and cranberries and mix well.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Blondies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan before removing.
- Recipe Variation: For an extra blissful Blondie add 1 cup pecan pieces to batter before baking.