Ingredients2 cups Namaste Foods Organic All Purpose Baking Mix
1 cup milk, any kind
* vegetable oil, for frying
* powdered sugar, for topping
- Pour oil about 1 inch deep into a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat until oil reaches 350-360° F.
- Meanwhile combine All Purpose Baking Mix, milk and eggs in a large bowl; stir until well mixed. Pour batter into a squeeze dispenser bottle.
- When oil is fully heated, carefully squeeze batter bottle in a circular motion, close to the oil, until a mini funnel cake forms. Fry for about 30 seconds on each side until golden brown. Transfer with a slotted spoon or spatula to a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, making sure to maintain oil temperature.
- Sprinkle warm funnel cakes with powdered sugar.
- Also delicious topped with cinnamon sugar, or fresh fruit and whipped cream!