Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
Ingredients1 box Namaste Foods Spice Cake Mix
1- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1- 10 oz jar gluten free caramel
2 cups whipped cream or 8 oz container whipped topping
• Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 13" x 9" pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine pumpkin with Spice Cake Mix in large bowl until smooth. Batter will be very thick.
- Spread batter into pan. Bake for 27 to 31 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Using the back end of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over top of cake. Pour caramel over holes, but reserve some to drizzle on top.
- Spread whipped cream or topping evenly over top. Drizzle with remaining caramel. Sprinkle with pecans (if using). Can be chilled before serving.
- Also works well using Vanilla Cake Mix.