Cherry Chocolate Chip Bread
Ingredients1 pkg. Namaste Foods Muffin and Scone Mix
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup gluten free mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 loaf pans (or 3 mini loaf pans) with non-stick spray.
- Mix Muffin mix, baking powder and sugar in large mixing bowl. Combine eggs, oil and water in small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Stir in chips and cherries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean. Cool 10-15 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. If making mini loaves, bake 30-34 minutes.
- Experiment with other dried fruits and flavored chips to find your favorite combination!