Ingredients1 pkg Namaste Foods Cookie Mix
½ cup butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg white, beaten with fork
1 cup walnuts, divided
1 cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter, egg, and vanilla. Mixture will be dry and crumbly. Add preserves and ½ cup walnuts. Blend well.
- Spread into prepared pan. Coat with egg white and top with ½ cup walnuts.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool completely before removing from pan.
- You can substitute strawberry, blueberry or really any of your favorite preserves.