Ingredients1/4 cup Namaste Foods Italian Herb Seasoned Coating Mix
1 lb. ground beef
1 large garlic clove, grated ( or 1/2 tsp. minced garlic )
1/4 small onion, grated
1/4 cup milk, any kind or half and half
1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients. Form into meatballs.
- Roll meatballs in leftover coating mix.
- Sear meatballs in small amount of oil in frying pan over medium heat until brown on all sides. If adding to a sauce: place in favorite sauce to finish cooking ( internal temperature 165 degrees F ) approximately 15-20 minutes.
- If not cooking in sauce: preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20-30 minutes until meatballs are cooked through ( or internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.)
- Delicious added to marinara or spaghetti sauce!