Ingredients1 package Namaste Organic Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
1/3 cup melted butter or oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (fresh is best)
zest from 1 medium to large orange
• glaze (optional)
1 cup powdered sugar
1-1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- place cranberries in small bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of dry mix and toss to cover berries. Add orange zest. Set aside.
- Whisk together butter, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. Add Quick Bread Mix. Fold in cranberries and zest until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Run knife around outside edges of pan. Let cool for 10-15 minutes then carefully invert onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and orange juice in small bowl. Once bread is cool, drizzle over top. Let glaze set before serving.