Apple Cinnamon Bread
Ingredients1 package Namaste Organic Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
1/3 cup melted butter or oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk, any kind
1 large apple, peeled and chopped finely
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, butter, vanilla and milk. Add Mix and combine well.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Add half of diced apple and pat apples into batter with back of spoon. Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar over apples and press in with back of spoon.
- Add remaining half of apples and press into batter. Add remaining cinnamon/sugar topping and press in with back of spoon.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.