Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Blondie Mix
¼ cup water
2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
1 cup flaked coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
1(6 oz.) package dried pineapple chunks, chopped coarsely
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, bananas and water. Add Blondie mix, coconut, and pineapple and mix well.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Blondies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan before removing.
- Recipe Variation: For a tropical taste sensation add ¾ cup toasted macadamia nuts, chopped coarsely, to batter before baking.