Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Vanilla Cake
½ cup oil
1 cup water
1 quart fresh strawberries
1 pint fresh blackberries
1 pint fresh blueberries
2-8 oz pkgs room temperature cream cheese
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. salt
2 cups heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease three 9” round pans.
- Combine 4 eggs, 1 cup water and ½ cup oil. Add cake mix and blend well. Pour even amount of batter into each pan.
- Bake for 25-32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool at least 15 minutes then remove from pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour steady stream of heavy cream while whipping until mixture is whipped and holds a stiff peak. Scrape bottom and sides occasionally with spatula to remove lumps.
- Slice ½ of strawberries for use in layers and remove stems. Place first cooled cake layer on plate and smooth 1/3 of whipped topping mixture on with spatula. Add sliced strawberries and a few blackberries and blueberries. Add second cake layer and repeat. Add final layer. Top with remainder of whipped topping and arrange berries on top and around sides if desired.
- May be done as a two layer cake adjusting whipped topping and berries accordingly.