1-1/2 cups Namaste Foods Perfect Flour Blend
2-1/2 teaspoons baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten (or egg substitute equivalent)
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup milk, any kind
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Namaste Foods Perfect Flour Blend
1/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- For cake: combine 1-1/2 cups sifted flour with baking powder, salt and vanilla in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl beat together beaten egg, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter. Add milk and mix well. Stir in flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 8" square pan or 9" round pan.
- For topping: Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup room temperature butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Blend with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle topping mixture evenly over cake batter in pan.
- Bake at 375° F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Partially cool in pan on wire rack. Cut coffee cake into squares while still warm.