Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Chocolate Cake Mix
2 cups water
½ cup white chocolate chips
1 medium banana, mashed
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, water and banana. Add Chocolate cake mix and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Make it special: Dust cake with powdered sugar. When serving, garnish with slices of banana and/or toasted coconut.
- Layer Cake Variation: This cake can be baked in two 9” layers, too. Be sure to spray the pans and bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.