Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Spice Cake Mix
¾ cup water
1 cup canned pumpkin
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs and water and mix well. Add Spice cake mix and stir well.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For an extra special cake add: ½ cup craisins (dried cranberries) or raisins and ½ cup of pecan pieces to batter before baking.
- Layer Cake Variation: This cake can be baked in two 9” round layers, too. Be sure to spray the pans and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Try making cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with cinnamon. Yum!