Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Cookie Mix
½ cup oil
1 (8oz.) can crushed pineapple (with 2 tablespoons of the juice)
1 cup flaked coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease cookie sheets.
- Combine eggs, oil, and juice. Add to Cookie mix. Stir in coconut and pineapple and mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until tops start to turn a light golden brown.
- If you enjoy a more intense coconut flavor, toast the coconut in a skillet or toaster oven beforehand.
- For a Holiday flair, try adding chopped red and green cherries.