Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Cookie Mix
½ cup butter
½ cup water
¾ cup milk, any kind, divided
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1-8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 325° F. Lightly spray 13x9 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine cookie mix, butter, eggs, water, ½ cup milk, chocolate chips and peanut butter with mixer on low to medium speed. Mixture will be stiff. Spread into pan.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and ¼ cup milk until smooth. Spread over cookie mixture and sprinkle with nuts (if using.)
- Bake approximately 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You can sprinkle more chocolate chips on top after baking in place of nuts if you like.