Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Blondies Mix
½ cup water
1 cup natural, unsweetened chunky peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
Chocolate glaze ingredients
9 oz. chocolate chips
1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, water, Blondie mix, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Blondies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool Blondies completely. For Chocolate glaze place the chocolate chips in a medium sized stainless steel bowl. Set aside. Heat the cream in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil. Immediately pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir with a wisk until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the Blondies, covering completely. Chill 1-2 hours then cut and serve.