Ingredients½ package Namaste Foods Pizza Crust Mix
1-2 eggs (optional)
2 Tbsp. water
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken
- (If using eggs) Trim chicken of any fat, then cut into 1-inch strips. Pat dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning. Beat eggs and water until combined well.
- Put Pizza Crust Mix on a plate or wide bowl. Working in batches, dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, drain well, then roll in the Pizza Crust Mix. Make sure chicken is completely coated. (If you want an extra thick crust, re-dip in egg, then roll then Pizza Crust Mix a second time.)
- Heat oil in saute pan and fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Serve hot with favorite dipping sauce.
- (If not using eggs) Leave some moisture on the chicken or fish and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Dredge pieces directly in Pizza Crust Mix and pan fry as directed above.
- Recipe variation: Chunks of any firm fish will work equally well in this recipe, too.