Makes 10 Mini Potato Pancakes
Ingredients1 substitute egg using Namaste Foods Egg Replacer
2 medium potatoes
1 large yellow onion
2 Tbsp. oat flour (coconut flour works, too!)
2 pinches Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dill
1 tsp. oregano
* coconut oil for frying
- Using a grater or food processor, shred the potatoes and onions and combine in a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare your egg replacer for one egg following package directions. Mix well with the potato and onion shreds.
- Slowly blend in the oat flour until mixture comes together.
- Add the herbs and spices and mix once more.
- Cover the bottom of a large frying pan with coconut oil and melt over medium heat.
- Using your hands, create small, palm sized patties. Add to the frying pan (3 or 4 at a time) and cook until golden on both sides. You may need to add more oil between batches.
- Enjoy! Pair them with ketchup, hummus, or a blend of hummus, mustard and maple syrup (equal parts of each to taste-it's heavenly).