Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Brownie Mix
2 tbsp. finely ground coffee
3/4 cup oil
1/2 cup water
* whipped cream, optional
* cinnamon, optional
* raw sugar, optional
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add to Brownie mix and coffee and blend well.
- Bake uncovered for about 40-45 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan before removing.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a sprinkle of sugar.
- For a Mint Mocha sprinkle chopped peppermint candy on top.
- Or make a Hazelnut Mocha using chopped hazelnuts and sugar.
- Or try chopped Heath bars or crushed butterscotch candies. The choices are endless! Make a different "coffee" every time!