Makes 10 slices
Ingredients1-1/4 cups Namaste Perfect Flour Blend
1/2 cup almond meal
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 Tbsp. finely ground matcha tea powder
1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
1/2 cup coconut milk (or almond milk)
1/3 cup ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil, melted
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1-1/4 cup mashed, super ripe bananas (about 4) plus more sliced bananas to top the loaf, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease liberally with ghee or coconut oil.
- Start by peeling and mashing the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- To the bananas, add the eggs, coconut milk, ghee, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Stir until no large clumps remain.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients, the gluten free flour blend, almond flour, baking powder and soda, sea salt and the matcha powder.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and combine until a smooth batter forms.
- At this point you can pour the mixture into the pan and top with extra slices of banana, if desired, or leave the top plain.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, taking care not to open the oven during the cook time.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a baking sheet. Let cool before cutting and cut into 10 pieces. Enjoy!