Ingredients1/2 package Namaste Foods Brownie Mix (about 2 1/4 cups)
1/2 package Namaste Foods Blondie Mix (about 2 1/2 cups)
2 eggs, split
2/3 cup oil, split
1 cup water, split
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease a 9x13 pan.
- Combine Brownie mix with 1 egg, 1/3 cup oil and ½ cup water. Blend well with electric mixer or by hand. In a separate bowl, combine Blondie mix with 1 egg, 1/3 cup oil and ½ cup water. Blend well with electric mixer or by hand.
- Pour Brownie batter in pan in swirl pattern (like the letter ‘s’.) Do the same with the Blondie batter, opposite of the Brownie batter to cover bottom of pan. Run knife through the pan in a swirl pattern to marble the mixture. (Don’t get carried away or you’ll mix the two together!)
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You could make these even more decadent by frosting them with either chocolate or vanilla frosting!