Ingredients:1 Gluten Free Pie Crust
(this recipe makes 4, so you are bound to have leftovers! I freeze mine!)
2 large apples, any type, cored and sliced into 1/4" slices
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Roll out your pie crust to approximately 12" in diameter. I rolled it out right on the parchment paper and placed on a cookie sheet.
- Arrange the sliced apples into center of the pie crust. Fold up the edges around the apples.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until it's bubbly and the crust is golden brown. You can serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!