Ingredients1/4 cup Namaste Foods Hot 'n Spicy Seasoned Coating Mix
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1/3 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 tsp. celery seed
3 tbsp. ketchup
1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Blend all ingredients in a large bowl until just combined. ( Do not over work or your meatballs will be tough ). Roll into balls about 1 inch around and place on sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes until meatballs are cooked through. Makes 24-28 meatballs.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as: bleu cheese, ranch, sweet chili sauce or Honey-Berry Dipping sauce ( mix 1/4 cup of your favorite jam or jelly with 1/4 cup honey.)
- These are great as an appetizer served with little toothpicks and dipping sauce.
- Change out the Hot n' Spicy Coating mix with any of our other delicious flavors ( Homestyle, Italian or BBQ ) and you'll get equally delicious results.
- Prefer a meatloaf? Form the mixture into a free form loaf, place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F until internal temperature reads about 165 degrees. You can do the old ketchup on top method, or use the Honey-Berry dipping sauce.