Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Brownies Mix
1 cup oil
½ cup water
1 cup chocolate chips
* Cream Cheese Icing (ingredients below)
½ cup butter or margarine (room temperature)
8 oz. package cream cheese (room temperature)
4 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add Brownie mix and chocolate chips. Blend.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies completely.
- Combine butter or margarine and cream cheese in mixing bowl using electric beaters.
- Mix until combined completely and there are no lumps.
- Add powdered sugar a cup at a time and beat until smooth and creamy. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread Cream Cheese Icing over entire pan of Brownies and chill if desired.