Ingredients1-1/2 cups Namaste Foods No Sugar Added Muffin Mix
1 egg or equivalent
1/2 cup water
1-1/2 Tbsp. melted butter, margarine or oil
2 Tbsp. honey
Honey Dipping Sauce (optional)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
- Blend all donut ingredients well in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in sauce pan or deep fat fryer to medium high heat – about 350° F. Drop batter by rounded teaspoons into hot oil. Gently turn as they cook so they brown evenly on all sides. They will float and be a nice golden brown when done.
- Cool on wire rack or paper towel lined plate.
- Dipping sauce directions: Gently heat brown sugar and honey in microwave or in saucepan until smooth. Add water a little at a time as necessary to achieve desired consistency.
- Dip in dipping sauce, jam or simply dust with powdered sugar.