Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Brownies Mix
½ cup water
1 cup oil
1-(6 oz.) package dried cherries or cranberries
¾ cup almonds, toasted & chopped
9 oz chocolate chips
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Optional Raspberry Sauce
3 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp. framboise or kirsch liquor (optional)
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add Brownie mix, dried cherries and chopped almonds. Blend.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies completely. Put chocolate chips in glass bowl large enough to hold the chips plus the cream. Bring cream to boil on stove and pour over chocolate chips. Stir the mixture until chips are completely melted and it is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the brownies, covering completely. Chill for 1-2 hours to allow topping to become firm. Cut brownies and serve with Raspberry Sauce if desired.
- Raspberry Sauce directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain out seeds if desired. Chill and serve with Chocolate Decadence Brownies.