Ingredients1 recipe Organic Biscuits
1/2 cup shredded cheese
4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat over to 400°F. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Prepare Organic Biscuits recipe as directed. Gently press a heaping tablespoon of biscuit batter into bottom of 9 muffin tins.
- Divide meat and cheese among the tins. Gently press remaining batter on top.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Be creative! Change up the "stuffing" for a new creation every time!
- Substitute about 1/4 cup chopped ham, turkey, etc for bacon.