Ingredients¾ cup Namaste Foods Organic Perfect Flour Blend
½ cup uncooked quick cooking oats
½ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup Namaste Foods Golden Flax Meal
1 Tbsp grated orange zest
½ cup coconut or brown sugar
2 teaspoons Namaste Foods Egg Replacer (or 2 eggs and no water if you prefer to use eggs)
3 tablespoons warm water
1/4 cup coconut or brown sugar
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
½ cup shredded or flaked coconut
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 8”x 8” pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix Perfect Flour, oats, coconut oil, flax meal and orange zest on low speed. Add ½ cup coconut sugar and blend together on medium speed for 1 minute. Mixture will look dry. Pat into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix egg replacer with water then add ¼ cup coconut sugar. Stir in pumpkin seeds, coconut, cranberries and raisins. Pour evenly over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into 12 pieces.