Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Brownies Mix
½ cup water
1 cup oil
1 can or jar caramel sauce
1 cup pecans, chopped or whole
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease aluminum foil fitted to a 11x15 (see variations) pan with oil.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add Brownie mix and blend.
- Put half of brownie mixture into the pan. Making sure to completely cover the bottom of the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. During the baking process warm the caramel in the microwave to make it easier to spread. When the 20 minutes is up, take the brownies out of the oven. While the brownies are hot, spread the warmed caramel over the top of the brownies. Do not spread it all the way to the edge as it will spread while baking. Spread the pecans over the whole pan on top of the caramel. Spread the remaining brownie mix over the top.
- Put back into the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes more. These brownies are rich, gooey, and delicious!
- Kitchen Tip: This recipe is messy when finished baking, so I line my baking pan with aluminum foil. To do this, I turn the pan upside down and form the aluminum to the bottom of the pan, then turn the pan over and the aluminum foil fits right into the pan