Easy Say Cheez & Ham
Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Say Cheez Pasta Dinner
1/3 cup scallions or green onions, chopped
¼ lb ham, cut into small cubes
1 cup petite diced tomatoes, including juice
1 cup yogurt or sour cream
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Add pasta to approximately 3 quarts of boiling, salted water. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until desired tenderness (do not overcook.) Stir occasionally. Drain and rinse in cool water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat tomatoes, yogurt, ham, spice packet and cheese on medium heat until hot.
- Combine pasta and sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat through, top with chopped scallions and enjoy!
- Recipe variation: Try substituting cooked turkey, crumbled bacon or Canadian bacon for ham.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with tossed green salad and Namaste Bread.