Mexican “Tres Leche” (Three Milk) Cake
Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Vanilla Cake Mix
½ cup oil
1 cup water
½ - 12 oz. can evaporated milk
½ - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
½ - 13.5 can coconut milk
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add cake mix and blend.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- As the cake cools, combine the three milks (save the leftover milks for the next batch, or bake two cakes and freeze one). Poke the cake all over with a fork, then pour the milk mixture over the cake while it is still warm, making sure to soak all areas of the cake. Let cool completely.
- Serve with berries and whipped topping, if desired.