Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Cookies Mix
½ cup oil
1 (8 oz.) container mixed chopped fruit and peels
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
2 tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease cookie sheets.
- Combine eggs, oil and water. Add to Cookie mix. Stir in fruit and pecans (if desired) and mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until tops start to turn a light golden brown.
- Ingredient Info: In this recipe we’ve used an old standby ingredient commonly used in holiday fruitcake recipes.
- Chopped fruit and peels are a colorful addition to your Holiday Cookies.