Brownie Mint Ice Cream Cake
Ingredients1 package Namaste Foods Brownie Mix - prepared
1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream – softened
1 container whipped topping, softened
15 crushed peppermint candies
- Bake Brownies according to package directions in 9x13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream in an even layer over brownies.
- Spread even layer of whipped topping over ice cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over cake.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies evenly on top.
- Refreeze for at least one hour before serving.
- Experiment with different ice cream and toppings, too!