Ingredients1 1/2 cups Namaste Foods Perfect Flour Blend
3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
2/3 cup butter or margarine - softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except egg whites and walnuts) together.
- Grease 8" x 8"" pan and press mixture into pan.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg whites. Spread over top of batter, then spread nuts.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes.
- Cut immediately into squares. Remove from pan when cool.
- May drizzle with chocolate syrup when cool for an extra chocolate punch.