Ingredients1 2/3 cups Namaste Foods Organic All Purpose Baking Mix
5 tbsp. Italian dressing
5 tbsp. Milk
1 bag (1lb.) Frozen or fresh vegetables, chopped (if using frozen, thaw and drain)
3 cups Milk
1 tsp. Yellow mustard
1 tsp. Seasoned salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
2 cups (8 oz.) Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine All Purpose Baking Mix, dressing and milk in medium bowl until a soft dough forms. Press dough into the bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle thawed and drained vegetables over baked crust. Beat all remaining ingredients except cheese in a medium bowl with wire whisk or fork until well blended. Pour over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 30-35 minutes longer or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Sausage and vegetarian sausage are delicious additions to this recipe!