Ingredients1 cup Perfect Flour Blend
1 cup milk – any kind, adjusting as needed
2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat egg, oil or butter, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and blend until there are no lumps. (You will see the batter thicken as the flour and starches absorb the moisture.)
- Heat a heavy skillet or griddle on medium heat until a drop of water spatters on it. Spray the pan with cooking spray or put a dab of butter or oil in the pan.
- Pour about a quarter cup of batter (or more for larger pancakes) into the pan and tilt pan to spread or use the back of a spoon.
- When bottom is brown or bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, flip until both sides are golden brown.
- Add butter, syrup, fruit or whatever you like and enjoy!