Mini Honey Donuts
Ingredients1 1/2 cups Namaste Foods Sugar Free Muffin Mix
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp. melted butter, margarine or oil
2 tbsp. honey, agave or sugar
3/4 cup chocolate or vanilla gluten free frosting
2 tbsp. water (approximately)
- Blend first 5 ingredients well in a medium bowl.
- Lightly spray mini donut cooker with nonstick cooking spray once heated up.
- Generously fill mini cups evenly and cook until done. Time varies with cooker. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Glaze directions: Mix frosting with water starting with 1 tablespoon and adding 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency. Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds and stir until you have a smooth glaze. Dip donuts in glaze and let cool on rack.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla or other spices for a new taste sensation.