Ingredients1 ½ cups Namaste Foods Waffle and Pancake Mix
2 cups water (more or less to desired consistency)
2 tbsp. oil
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Preheat 12” skillet or crepe pan on medium heat. Spray non-stick spray on bottom of pan. Pour about ¼ cup batter to cover bottom of pan with a thin, even coat. Cook until lightly brown on the bottom. Loosen with rubber spatula and flip crepe over, then cook for another 15 seconds or until top is dry. Remove crepe and place on wax paper or other liner. Keep crepes separated as you make them. Be sure to stir the batter between each crepe and use non-stick spray each time. You may need to add more liquid to batter as it sits and absorbs moisture.
- Spoon your favorite filling in the crepe, roll & serve.
- Some filling choices: • Cooked, cubed chicken or turkey alone or with, • Steamed or sauteed veggies (herbs are nice, too!) • Cheese • Fresh fruit, fruit filling or jam (great for breakfast!) • Cinnamon & sugar
- For more special occasions (or just for fun!), crepes can be topped with your favorite sauce, syrup, whipped cream, yogurt or sour cream, chopped nuts or herbs and on and on! Experiment and enjoy!